Job Title: Office Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Eccleshall Based.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
Provide a high-quality office management service which ensures the effective and smooth day to day running of a busy office.
1. Manage the smooth running of office premises and ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation. Including the administration of Health & Safety records, supplier questionnaires, current and future telecoms and utility contracts, insurances and maintenance of tenancy agreements and the coordination and management of building maintenance and office equipment.
2. General administrative duties including working alongside managers to update existing records and databases and the management of information and data. Organise and maintain office facilities including office and computer equipment (including liaising with external I.T support) and manage all incoming telephone calls and post.
3. Provide support to colleagues in the drafting and formatting of reports and correspondence, creation of presentations and improvement and management of databases.
4. Maintain employee records including HR files, sickness and holiday, training records and assisting in recruitment. Proactively communicating with managers and managing diaries to coordinate meetings where required. Administer in-house time management information for the benefit of the business.
5. Administrative financial tasks to assist external accountants. This will include Invoices, Purchase Orders (and authorisations), processing payments, credit control and administrating employee expenses.
6. Make travel and accommodation bookings and arrangements for staff and act as a personal assistant to the executive team. This will include preparing meeting rooms and participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes where necessary.
7. Administer company vehicles. Including lease agreements, MOT’s, licence checks and insurances in accordance with the Driving for Work Policy.
The successful candidate will have:
Qualifications / Experience – Essential
- Relevant Further / Higher Education Qualification or demonstrate relevant experience.
- Experience of accurate and effective use of office systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in invoicing and the management of payment/accounts.
- Minimum 5 years’ administration experience within a professional, customer focussed environment.
- Experience of aspects of office management
- Full Driving License
Qualifications / Experience – Desirable
- Familiarity with accounting software (i.e. Xero, Sage or similar).
- Excellent communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to work as part of a team and also independently managing your own time.
- Able to learn new techniques and procedures and propose new methods of work.
Able to solve ad-hoc problems quickly with clearly defined solutions.
Highly motivated and well organised with an eye for detail.
- Diligent and professional approach
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks paid holiday.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
Applications should be in the form of CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should include how you feel that you fulfil the requirements for this position as set out above.
Please send applications to: email@example.com
Please note: only candidates invited to interview will be contacted.